Saturday, November 13, 2021

Suns Out, Toes Out!

 


We have had such a good time in Casa Grande!  And doesn't this pool look so nice?  No, we haven't tried it yet.  But it sure is tempting!



We have an average of about 84 degrees during the day, and mid 40's at night.  Today we drove into Mesa to do some shopping at Camping World and it was 91 degrees there.  Coming home to 84 degrees was kind of nice!  😛 We keep both our air conditioners going through out the day so it stays about 72 degrees inside.

This is how Ethel Louise deals with the heat.  All feet and legs....



One of the best things I like about being down here is all the fresh fruit!  And ripe fruit at that!  Have you ever seen or heard of Moon Drops?  They look like little bitty egg plants but they are grapes!  And they are so good!  I made a fruit salad with them, plus I added mango...which were ready to eat when we bought them, and pineapple.  Everything was ripe and ready for a salad!  Unbelievable!  If I was still in Washington, the fruit would have to sit on my counter for at least a week before I finally have to throw it away.





Here is Tully and I enjoying some shade.  She has been meeting lots of friends, most of them her size.  Almost everyone here as a pup of some kind, and we even met a lady that was wheeling her cat around in a cat stroller.  😀. Gosh, I hope I don't become of one of those ladies!
Tomorrow is our last full day, we take off Monday for Willcox, Az., for a couple of days, then on to Silver City New Mexico.  We are slowly making our way to Texas...I have an Auntie there I need to see, and some cousins.  And we need to register our truck and trailer with Texas.  We are letting the good times roll!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment