Wednesday, November 17, 2021

New Mexico !

 


This photo was taken on our last night in Wilcox, AZ.  Such beautiful country!



And here is Tully.  She obviously didn't learn her lesson in Flagstaff.  This time though she was smelling who peed before her.




We got caught in a Convoy!  Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the rubber duck.  You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon? 

Which reminds me, we are shopping for a CB!





Then a train decided to join the convoy....




We are going to those mountains that you see in the far distance.  We left about 9:45 this morning, and was parked and set up by 12:15!



It was a beautiful drive, and not a whole lot of traffic after we got caught in the convoy.


This is the open pit copper mine, Tyrone Mine, about 10 miles south of Silver City.  It is the second largest copper deposit in New Mexico.



Rose Valley is our kind of place!  It has lots of old farm machinery around, and all of the trailer sites are private with fences, trees and brush.  Mind you, the trees aren't tall enough to mess up our satellite!



Like I mentioned, it sure didn't take long to get here and set up.  Once we are level, I bring the slides out and then bring in the cats from the truck.  They are always so happy to come out of their carriers and get a bite to eat.  It was 65 degrees, the sun was out, and yes, we are still thinking of our family and friends in the rainy state of Washington!



And I think I will be able to take Tully to the bathroom when I am in my robe!  Hallelujah!! (This is a big deal to me if you must know!). 😀




We are currently living right off booby Udder Lane.  Gee, I wonder who named these lanes?

We will be here until Nov. 23rd and then it will be on to Alamogordo, NM.


No comments:

Post a Comment