Sunday, November 28, 2021

Long Weekend!

 


Why does a four day weekend seem so dang long when we are retired?  I would live for these long weekends when I worked, but not anymore!  Open some stores so I can go shopping!  😀



We have had some nice sunsets, but we have also had some rain.




You can tell what kind of rain clouds these are...lots of rain!





The rain cleaned our trailer, and we even had a couple of puddles.  Mind you, the puddles weren't as big as Washington has been seeing!  Now we are up to 63 degrees, the sun is shining, and all the windows are open.




We take Tully out for her walk at 5 pm and already it is getting dark.  This was last night and I thought with all the trailers in the photo it looked kind of homey.




We keep the lights on all night and day.  I'm kind of hoping that it will keep the big bugs and spiders away.  So far, so good.





Here is Tully and Ethel Louise.  They fight over this blanket.  It used to be Grandma's blanket and I think it took me 5 years of laundry and it doesn't smell like Estée Lauder any more.  


How true is this?  Tully makes us laugh every day, and is such a joy to be around.  Who knew Chihuahua's were like this?





No comments:

Post a Comment