Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Nuts!

 


I guess Alamogordo is the land of the nuts.  I am not kidding.  Land of the nuts.  All kinds of nuts.  Today, for us, it was pistachio nuts.  We did the touristy thing and visited McGinn's PistachioLand.  




Look at this big nut.  Yes, we had to pick up some bags of nuts.  This place also is a winery.




But since I can't stand wine, we by-passed the wine tasting crap.  💩

I'm sure that they do pretty well in that sort of thing, just not my thing to do.

Road Hog, Tully and I went in to the huge store to buy some nuts and other things and we were told that we wouldn't have to pay for anything if I handed over Tully.  😀 I don't think so.  So many people comment on my little Tully and it is kind of hard for people to believe that she is a chihuahua.  When people see that you have an animal in your arms, it is such a ice breaker.  Even if the animal was on a leash, people gravitate to it.  I'm the same way.  It is so noticeable if you are an animal lover.  And everybody is so polite...do you mind if I pet her?  What's her name? I had a small dog like her...it just makes people open up, and even sometimes talk baby talk...😁







No comments:

Post a Comment