Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Texas - The Windy State

 


We have had a lot of wind, but man, look at these sunsets!  We woke up to 36 degrees, which is just right.  It gets up to about 65 degrees during the day, some times even cooler than that.


We spent the day with Aunt Jackie again today.  We went to the mall here in Odessa and went to a shoe store to buy new shoes.  We then went into Dillards....I found some shirts that I loved, and they also sold my perfume!  So I had to stock up on that.  We went home and spent some time with Road Hog and Kyle.




Aunt Jackie had an appointment to go to at 4, so while we were there, Road Hog was barbecuing chicken and steaks at Aunt Jackies.  Aunt Jackie didn't know I took a photo....surprise Aunt Jackie!




On our way home, we stopped at my cousin's work, Aunt Jackies daughter, Daurice.  She works for a title company and was so hard at work when we walked in.  She also didn't know I took her photo...surprise Daurice!  😂




Aunt Jackie feeds the birds at her house.  She hasn't seen the red one before.  I have.  She needs to sit out there and watch the little birdies eat.  It has been so windy here, along with some cool air, so I can understand why she hasn't been out there.  She gets so many different kinds of birds.  Doves being one of them.  Lots of doves.  But that is OK, they need to eat too.



This is tonights sky.  We got home about 6:30 pm and there was a quick rain shower.  Not much, but by the looks of those clouds, I thought something big was coming.  Nope.  Just a few sprinkles.

We are picking my sister up from the airport in the morning, and taking her over to Aunt Jackies.  On Friday we all will be heading to Amarillo.  Fun times, fun times!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment