Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Boondocking?

 


Here is last nights photo that I took when I took Tully out for her last you-know-what.  She likes to water the tree.  With the moon out, and the color of the sky, it turned out to be a pretty photo!





This morning I got up, took my shower and started putting things away for our boondocking move.  Road Hog was out cleaning the tanks, and I even had shut down the DISH satellite when my phone rang.  It was the office letting me know that there was a cancelation and that we didn't have to move.  We are good until Friday.  Yay!  It also meant that we didn't need our truck, so we took it back to the shop.  The shop is supposed to be working on it tomorrow and I hope they get it done in time!!  We're supposed to be visiting Aunt Jackie!  We did have the shop do the trucks 10,000 mile check up, which we will pay for.  The rest, along with the rental, is all on ford.  Thank you ford!




This time the dealership gave us a bit bigger tin can.  It is the Ford Edge.  At least it matches our home!  We are so glad we are staying because the sun was hot today - up to 82 degrees, and we have had both air conditioners going.  I really didn't want to be in the position to see if my air works boondocking when it is so hot outside!  😀




To celebrate, Road Hog barbecued some chicken.  Let me tell you, this was some of the best.  The chicken was seasoned with achiote paste, which is fairly mild.  It is an earthy and nutty taste and let me tell you, not at all hot.  The spice was excellent, as was the chicken!  The spice is red, as you can tell by the chicken.

Hopefully the truck will be finished tomorrow afternoon and we can be on our way.  We will see.




No comments:

Post a Comment