Friday, March 4, 2022

Exploring Bandera

 


We went into Bandera today to go exploring.  Texas is such a dog state!  Every store welcomed Tully.  Every store wanted to know her name, and if they could pet her.  We are so lucky to have her.  It makes people come up and start talking to me.  Never a dull minute with this little pup!




Bandera is the typical southern Texas town.  Even though the population is 900 and something, the town has so much energy and happy people!  There is a lot of southern decor....I wouldn't mind this mule but I don't have anywhere to put it in my home.



Some of the signs caught my eye and reminded me of certain people.  Chicken and dumplings is definitely my Aunt Jackie since she loves them.



And for some reason I can see Cindy saying this to Dave.  But laughing while she said it.  Or maybe I was laughing when she said it.  Or maybe I was laughing when I told Road Hog.  I don't know.  My memory is kind of fading...I'm taking the fifth on this one.



I have a lot of family and friends that this sign goes to.  It could also be me, maybe.  I do love sarcasm....



This Howdy Bitches was pretty cute but I don't think I could wear it.  Well, I guess I could if my BFF was wearing one too.



This was on a store wall and talks about all the schools here in Pipe Creek and Bandera.  Pretty interesting.  You might want to click on the picture and make it bigger.  I know a lot of old older people read my blog so I am just trying to make it easier for them to read.  😁



When we got home, Tully found a little friend.  Tully was on her leash and they went nose to nose, until the cat swatted Tully's nose.  Without claws though so the only thing Tully got was hurt feelings.


No comments:

Post a Comment