Thursday, March 3, 2022

Found My Big Brown - Eyed Cowboy!!

 


OK, maybe not my cowboy, but his horse!  This guy is beautiful!  He was over by the fence when we were out for our walk.




Tully did pretty good.  I picked her up and the horse and her went nose to nose.  I had a pocketful of baby carrots, and I don't think he ever had those!  He let the first one drop to the ground, but was pretty interested in the others in my hand.  Those carrots disappeared pretty quick!




When I told him that I didn't have any more carrots, and that we had to continue our walk, he blew a raspberry my way.  Even with his tongue out, he is still pretty cute.




We had a purple and pink sky last night.  It has been getting down in the 40's which is just right for us.  75 degrees today, and we went into San Antonio to do a bit of shopping.  But really, we went to get some of Road Hogs favorite ice cream and the place wasn't open until noon!  Even when we shopped at old navy, bed bath and beyond, and half priced books, the place still wasn't open!  I know this was all before noon, but still!  Road Hog was so looking forward to Lemon Custard ice cream!  (Eww).  I was going for goo goo cluster, which is made in heaven!!  Don't judge me!  It has been a long time since I had ice cream, and I can't eat it in the afternoon because I will have such a sugar rush that I won't be able to sleep.  If I eat any sugar, it has to be in the morning.  So, no goo goo cluster for breakfast dessert!




We barbecued dinner tonight.  There was catfish, stuffed salmon, watermelon and strawberries.  Can you take a guess who ate the catfish?  I had a bite, but that is it.  I love stuffed salmon and I picked some up from Costco last week.  But when we shopped yesterday at HEB-Plus store yesterday, they had it, and cheaper!  So I bought a pack just to see which one is better.  They both were very good!  Both Costco and HEB-Plus had fresh fish.  And because we are adults, and we are retired, we didn't have any veggies for dinner.  So there!  Fruit and fish.  I love this retirement thing!  😂



No comments:

Post a Comment