Sunday, March 20, 2022

Family Fun!!!


Since arriving here in Odessa, we have been busy!  With family!  Up above is baby Kate.  Isn't she a cutie?  She is my cousin, and daughter of Amber and Shuon.  Down below is their other daughter.


This is Ava.  She is such a cutie too, and smart!  I haven't seen Amber in years, and this is the first time I have met her husband and daughters.  Ava and Kate are Aunt Jackie's great granddaughters.  We had so much fun with them!


Everyone took a trip to the Monahans Sandhills.  So much sand, but no water!  Aunt Jackie and Uncle Mo used to take my sister, my cousins and I when we were little kids.  I think this is the first time I have been back.




Lots of sand, and the kids were able to rent little disks to slide down the sand hills.




As you can see, Ava didn't need a disk!  Both of the littles loved the sand.  And I think there were a couple of adults that loved it too.




Here comes Shuon, with Kathy and Ava watching.




Also yesterday we went to say hi to my Uncle Mo.  He was a marine back in the day.  Maj US Marine Corps World War II and Korea.




Later on in the afternoon we went to the hotel where my cousins were staying.  Here is my Aunt Jackie.




And here is my cousin Daurice and her new fiancé Dave.  We were going to have dinner here at the hotel, then a little celebration drink afterwards for their engagement!  Congrats!!!!  Poor Dave coming into a family like ours.....😂  Good luck with that! 😀. And welcome!!!




We were sitting outside for the celebration.  Road Hog and my cousin Kyle.  They have been non stop talking since we got here to Odessa!



Kathy, Amber, Shuon and Ava.




Kathy, Aunt Jackie, Daurice and Dave.  




This is right next to the RV Park.  Very nice park, Palms of Paridise in Gardendale Tx.  


No comments:

Post a Comment