Saturday, March 26, 2022

On To Amarillo!!

 


Before heading to Amarillo, Tully and I took a walk with our shadows.  You know, I don't ever remember seeing my shadow in Washington!  😂




On our way to Amarillo, we passed so many water towers.  Usually, when we pass a water tower, I take a photo of it.  But for this blog, I have narrowed the selection.  There is just so many of them in this state!




Amarillo!  I can't remember the last time I was in Amarillo.  I just know that it has been many years.  I cannot believe how big it has gotten!





Oh hey, another water tower!  Aunt Jackie and Cindy were driving and not too far behind us.  They are staying in a hotel here in town, and today we are going to visit some relatives at a couple of different cemeteries.  We might even see some old houses that we are familiar with.




We are staying at The Big Texan RV Ranch.  It is a beautiful park, with a pool and gift shop.  The people are so nice!




The ranch has lots of limo's, with huge long horns on them.  They use these limos for taking customers to the restaurant.  What restaurant you ask?




If you eat this 72 oz steak in an hour, it's free!  Eww!  That puppy steak is huge!  




Here is our set up.  We are in spot 1, and next to the entrance.  You can call us the greeters.  It isn't a problem for us.  We leave Monday for Santa Rosa, New Mexico.  Aunt Jackie and Cindy leave tomorrow to head back to Odessa.  We have had so much fun with Aunt Jackie!  She is probably going to sigh a big relief once we are on our way!  We probably wore that poor lady out!  😘. But don't worry, we will be back for the winter!





No comments:

Post a Comment