Monday, December 13, 2021

Wild Animals !


Here is last night's sunset.  Bare pecan trees.  And again, lots of squirrels.



Look at all the nuts!  The squirrels have been working nonstop but I think they could use some help.




We went out today looking for pecans.  And we found some!  Plus, look at what else they were selling!




Farm fresh eggs!!  I haven't had a fresh egg since Anacortes!  Woohoo!




We also took a ride into the park that is right down the road.  Wild animals, or if you want to call them cats, that is fine too.  I guess a lot of people drop off their cats if they aren't wanted anymore.  How sad.



The sign up with the orange cat says not to feed the cats.  I guess they are being fed and taken care of by some volunteers.  I can't wait until karma hits these people that abandoned their pets.  We only saw 2 cats but I'm pretty sure that there were more than that, especially because of the sign.



Here is Mr. Roo.  He doesn't have a flock of his own.  Who would just leave him to fend on his own?  Karma is going to kick his previous owners butt!  He is such a beautiful bird!  And such a big guy!  I wonder if he would fit in with my pup and 2 cats?  Come on Mr. Roo!  Lets go traveling! 🐔




No comments:

Post a Comment