Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Busy Week !



Here is our new street!  Rainbow Drive!  When you pull in, here is what you will see:



This is where we pick up our mail.  Thousands and thousands of people who travel full time get their mail here.  It is a RV Club called Escapees.  They handle all of our mail.  I will get an email of my scanned mail and they give me an option to either destroy it, scan the inside, or forward it with my other mail.  With Escapees, there are so many other benefits.  It is a pretty cool club and you pay for what you want them to do.  They will also help you set up your domicile, whether it will be in Texas, South Dakota or Florida.  We, of course, selected Texas because I have an Aunt Jackie here!  



I hardly ever get to see the sunset anymore.  There is just too many hills and trees around here.  But tonights was right out our kitchen window.  It got up to about 60 degrees today, and about 37 at night.  Tomorrow we have a guy coming out to wash our fifth wheel.  He will also clean the roof and the solar panels, and the air conditioners.  I'll see how he does and if he is any good, I will put his information out there for others to use that have dirty trailers.




No comments:

Post a Comment