Wednesday, December 29, 2021

"CODE"

 


We have been sticking close to home, so I haven't been taking any photos.  Well, except for the cats.  Up above is Lucy, laying her head on grandma's marbles.  Why did grandma have these marbles in a little jar?  Where did these marbles come from?  I guess it doesn't matter.  I just like how the sun comes through the window and hits those marbles.  (When Lucys head isn't using the jar as a pillow.)

We are thinking about moving.  I don't mind the warm weather, but not at night!  Come on!!!  72 degrees at night?  I need my windows open, the breeze coming through, and no air conditioner noise!  Road Hog was looking at camping down near the ocean, but believe you me, I think it is humid down there too, just like up here.  I want to go up to the mountains, where the trees are, and the wild animals.  So we are searching for places a bit north from here.  Like I said, I don't mind the heat.  It is the humidity that I can do without!  




And here is Ethel.  A close up of her furry face!

Tomorrow we are running to the county to apply for our new truck and trailer plates.  Then we will go see what we can do about our drivers  license.  

We got to talking to one of our neighbors.  He is a chef at one of the local restaurants.  He came over to apologize about not helping us more with those kitties that were dropped off.  Then he started talking about having the 'code'.  Come to find out, the code is covid.  He was cooking a pizza for dinner one night and he normally can tell when the pizza is done by the smell.  He told me that when the pizza was done, and he couldn't smell it, he knew he had the virus.  He had the test and it was positive.  The only symptom he had was not being able to smell.  Otherwise he was fine.  No fever, no cough, no nothing.  (And no, he isn't vaccinated. He had another test today and it was negative, so he is back at work.    




No comments:

Post a Comment