Sunday, December 19, 2021

Just Like The Old Days!!!


We took a trip into our new town!  Livingston!  We just wanted to drive around and see what kind of stores are available and such.


It is a nice big town, and we found our address on Rainbow Drive where we will be picking up our mail.



We went by Lake Livingston and over the Trinity River.  It looks like a lot of egrets live there.  There were hundreds of them, and a big pile of them were in the river.  I think I know why they weren't flying...a huge storm came through!  It was just like the olden days when we (my sister and I) lived in Texas.  Huge thunder storms with lots of lightening.




And oh man!  The rain!  It got so dark and it was not even 11 am!



 

See the blue dot in the middle of the red area?  That's us!  We finally got home from town and ran into our 'home' and we were drenched.  I think last night was the best night we have had for sleeping though because it got down in the 40's!  Today it got up to 55 so just how we like it.  We can't celebrate for long because it will be up in the 70's soon enough.  I don't really mind the 70's but I want it cool enough to sleep at night!




Road Hog found a buddy today.  Look how big this guy is!  Hopefully he eats any bugs that are around. 




And once again, here is Ethel Louise.  She is doing the perfect stance and grumpy face for the camera.  And yes, we still have Lucy.  But she spends most of her days sleeping.  She'll make an appearance once in a while, but most of the photos that I get, they are of her sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment