Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Stormy, But Beautiful Day!


What a fun day today!  We went in to a city called College Station.  I loved it!  I felt right at home!  (Because I am so young looking, I easily passed for a college student!).  Must be the Deaver genes! 😀


 


We passed by Texas A & M University.  The stadium was awesome except Road Hog drove by too fast for me to get a photo.  So the entrance is the only photo I got.




It got up to 79 degrees today, lots of wind, but no rain.  We've had the air conditioners going all day, and just now turned them off and opened up the windows and door.





Our fifth wheel is smack dab in the middle of the tree and the building.  Look at those clouds...with the blue sky!






Here is the pool area.  It only goes to 4 feet, but that is enough to get wet.  I should really do a couple of laps....💦




Beautiful sun!  This is the brightest it has been all day.

We are driving in to Brenham tomorrow to visit the UPS store.  (Hint hint to the kids!). 



1 comment:

  1. I was with my brother one day when we saw a dog licking himself. My brother said he wished he could do that.
    I told him, go ahead the dog won't mind.

    ReplyDelete