Saturday, December 4, 2021

Welcome to Texas!


I cannot believe we made it to Texas!  This is the state where my dad and aunt was born!  This is also my new home state!  How excited am I?




It seems as if it took months to get here!  And it did!  We left Anacortes in Sept and now here it is in Dec!  What a trip it has been!




We are staying right down the road from Odessa, in a town called Gardendale.  Aunt Jackie lives right down the road, 8 1/2 miles away.  How cool is that?  We are at a place called Palms of Paradise and we went to sleep last night listening to millions of coyotes.  Well, not millions, but pretty darn close to it!  I hope all the rabbits stayed pretty hidden.  Is there a way that I can save all these bunnies?



We also have road runners!  Didn't that used to be a cartoon?  Thank goodness the ole Wiley coyote didn't get him!




We've been spending the last couple of days with Aunt Jackie and my cousin Kyle.  Today, my cousin Daurice made dinner, and dessert, which was excellent!  Prissy also got to visit with us.  It has been 16 years since I have last seen Kyle, and about 9 years since we have since Prissy.  It has been great catching up with them.



This is Texas to me.  This is right out our door.  




1 comment:

  1. Actually I had Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Ellen should know that she says I am always ordering or being a jerk

    ReplyDelete