Monday, December 6, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving ! Again !!!

 

We have been having a blast here in Texas with my relatives!  I absolutely love it here!  The only thing I don't like is the stickers in the grass where Tully walks.  Aunt Jackie doesn't have stickers in her grass but here at the park, lots of stickers!  Poor Tully.  She knows where and where not to walk.


We pass this on the way to Aunt Jackies.  You will know the stadium if you watch Friday Night Lights.  Ratliff Stadium.




Aunt Jackie has started decorating outside for Christmas.  Her whole inside is full of Santa's and other decorations.  I think Kyle buys a Santa every year for his collection.




Since our Thanksgiving dinner wasn't all that great, and because Aunt Jackie loves turkey, we had a second Thanksgiving dinner today at her house. We only had the very basics!  Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, olives, and dressing.  It turned out so good!


 

It has been a blast hanging out with my aunt and cousins.  And tomorrow we will do the same thing but serve turkey and dumplings.  And hang out some more.  We leave this Friday to move to Brownwood, Texas, and then on to Caldwell.  I really don't want to leave right now, we are having too much fun here with my auntie!!





No comments:

Post a Comment