Thursday, October 7, 2021


 Whoohooo!  We are now in Mountain Home Idaho!  We left Burns, OR at around 8:30 am this morning, and arrived here at...

So let me explain something....I absolutely hate daylight saving time.  Spring ahead - Fall back!  My body could never get used to those stupid times!  Now, we are in Idaho.  Do you know what that means?  Mountain time!  So do I have dinner at 4, Oregon time, or 5, Idaho time? What time is Tully's breakfast and dinner?  What time do I go to bed?  I am so screwed at this traveling thing!  Will I even be able to function?  Will I be getting up at 4 am?  Do I need therapy?



It was so beautiful traveling through Oregon.



We saw lots of trailers, fifth wheels, and motor homes with the same idea.  More going the opposite way though.



I could also see that fall was hitting in most areas.  So gorgeous!

Road Hog did a fine job driving all of us to our next stop.  We got settled in, fed all the animals, and just listened to the rain storm come in and leave, and rinsed all the dust off the trailer.



We are here for 4 nights, 5 days and then it is on to Village of the Trees in Declo, Idaho.



Here is Ethel Louise relaxing.  She knows that this morning was moving day so she was trying to get some shut eye in before the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment