Friday, October 22, 2021

Does Anyone Really Know What Time it is?

 


Here is Tully, all ready to hit the road and leave Beaver Utah.  We left at 9:40 am, and we plan on being on the road for 2 1/2 hours.  Here is my dilemma...We got here at the park at 11 am, but it really did take 2 1/2 hours to get here.  Can you see where I am going with this?  We are now on Arizona time!!!  Do I change Tullys dinner time again? You know, this stupid time thing just might stop my traveling!  I bet that song Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is sang about someone traveling across the stupid time zones!



Here we are leaving Beaver and just look at all that traffic! 



The mountains are slowly changing...and we are seeing a bit more trees.



As long as I can see our fifth wheel in our shadow, then everything is OK!



The colors were beautiful going through the mountains!  And as you can see, not much traffic.  Moving during the week makes us miss all the weekend traffic.  😉



The mountains are changing yet again!  Wow, there is a car in front of us.



We passed some caves that were over by the Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.  I think we will go back and visit those caves.



Here we are...home again.  Tully has a dog park where there is grass, but we have no grass around us.  But she really doesn't mind because when she pees, she has a great view!



It is 75 degrees, and it is supposed to get down to 34 degrees.  I can live with this.  We are here until Nov. 9th, then it is on to Flagstaff, Az.  Man, this retired life is something else!  I thought I had everything down, but these stupid time zones need to be dealt with.  




No comments:

Post a Comment