Sunday, October 24, 2021

Arizona State Line

 


Well, I finally got a photo of the Arizona sign.  We went in to Kanab to find a grocery store.  There was only one in town so we had to make do.



Does anyone know what the F stands for that is on the side of the mountain?  No, not that!  It stands for 'Fredonia'.  



Every where you look, there is a view.  If you don't have a RV, you can rent out cabins.  They get pretty busy during hunting season.


What is next?  We have a couple of choices.  We could take a day trip over to see the north rim of the Grand Canyon.  (I have never seen any kind of rim of the canyon!)



It is about 74 miles from us.  Not that big of a deal if you want to see the canyon!




The Coral Pink Sand Dunes is about 40 miles away, and I think that is where I saw those caves that I want to visit.  There is also Zion's National Park, Jacobs Lake, and Bryce Canyon National Park.  So many places to choose from!  Maybe I will let Tully decide....I think it is her turn to pick!





No comments:

Post a Comment