Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Sick Pup....

 


We have a sick little pup on our hands today.  She started yesterday, and we made a couple of calls into some vets this morning.  One of them told us what we could do to help her, which we are following.



She wanted to go outside every hour on the hour last night, sometimes two times an hour.  I was on alert all night so it didn't take much for her to wake me to let me know it was time.  She is feeling a lot better now, had some baked chicken breast for her dinner, and is now resting.  If she feels up to it tomorrow, we are all going site seeing.




Here is our rig parked in the cold weather.  We woke to 28 degrees outside, but no snow!  This park also has a little store, a little cafe, and a big rig gas/diesel station.  We also can fill up on propane and ice.




We are located right by the Snake River.  Even though we reached 45 degrees for the high today, with the wind chill, it was pretty cold!



Because it was so cold outside, I made a chicken tortilla soup for dinner.  I thought it was pretty early for soup season, but Idaho changed my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment