Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Good-Bye Provo !

 


What a beautiful town Provo was.  Once the storm was over, the air was so nice and crisp.



It is like Provo is surrounded by mountains.  I was so mesmerized by them.  Yes, I have seen mountains before, but these were in your my face!  Every house in Provo had a view.

This morning when I took Tully out for her morning walk, I walked by a 21 foot escape trailer.  A older lady was coming out of it, holding a tiny little puppy.  We started talking and come to find out we had met already in Redmond, OR.  They pulled up beside us up in Redmond, on their way to Texas to pick up a puppy.  Now here they are, they had picked up their puppy and on their way back home to Eugene.OR.  This meeting up wasn't even planned!  The lady was so excited that I got to meet her little terrier mix pup!



How can I pass a photo up?  



You can see the snow line on this mountain.  Gorgeous!



There were also lots of flags....



And I didn't realize that I had captured a flag in this photo until later.



This place was out in the middle of nowhere.



We hardly had any traffic....but once we did.....



It was a semi going the wrong way!




We made it to Beaver Utah.  



And we are staying at the Beaver KOA.  Beautiful spot!  65 degrees, and the door and all the windows are open.



Tully was relaxing until a big beetle showed up!



Lucy and Ethel took up their spot in the sun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment