Saturday, September 24, 2022

Relaxing In Carlock, Illinois

 


We are currently in Carlock Illinois, at a KOA called Kamp Komfort.  It’s a nice camp but way too close to the freeway. Today we got up to 75, so much nicer then that hot stuff we have been experiencing!  And the mornings are cool enough that we have to run the fireplace to take the chill off! How exciting is that?  To get here, we had to cross the mighty Mississippi River.  A first for me!  (And it’s all about me isn’t it? 😂)




Here is a sign that I will never follow! Chicago!  Road Hog says that he wouldn’t want his little sweetie to get shot.  ðŸ¤®. Yeah, I bet there are times that he would love to drop me off in the middle of that city!  ðŸ˜‚


Here is our set up.  It’s just so nice to sit and relax.  Let me tell ya, there would be heads rolling if the kitchen slide that broke was preventing me from accessing the fridge, but thank goodness that isn’t the case!  I can still cook on the stove top but can’t use the oven.  No big deal though because we have a toaster/conviction oven that we use.  



Here is Ethel Louise.  She is all nice and friendly, starts licking my hand then attacks it with her teeth.  See that wild look in those eyes? 👀



Tully saw that we had new neighbors with a big dog.  She is so funny.  She thinks she is so smart finding out how to look out the windows.  Little miss nosey.



Then there is Lucy Lu.  She found the best spot to relax in. 

Where are we going?  We have had to cancel a couple of places.  On Monday we are traveling to Okaw Valley Campground in Brownstown, Illinois.
On Thursday, we will be traveling to Cypress Lakes RV Park in Calvert City, Kentucky.

And when we leave, we will be staying at Tishomingo RV Repair, in Tishomingo, Mississippi.  We aren’t sure how long we will be there, but as far as I know we will get to stay in our home.  We will get there Oct. 3, and I think they will get started on the 4th.

Cindy, how did that pony tail work out for you and Dave?  Did you say any of Judge Judy’s favorite sayings?  “Remember, a Trojan is more than a horse.”
“I eat liars for breakfast.”
“Don’t try to teach a pig to sing. It doesn’t work and it annoys the pig.”







No comments:

Post a Comment