Thursday, September 15, 2022

Moving Tomorrow To Sioux City!

 

We haven’t been doing too much while we have been here.  This morning we drove into Chamberlain for some groceries.  Going home I took a photo of the bridge.  No, we won’t be taking this route tomorrow thank goodness.  Will our home even fit? 😂


Coming across the bridge I took a photo of our campground.

A close up.


Lucy is hanging out in front of the open window.  I think it is the first day of our windows being open.  We even had to run the air last night because it was 75 degrees!  Who in the heck can sleep when it is so dang hot?  I can’t!  Hopefully it will be cooler in Sioux City!



And Ethel Louise was hanging out too.


Miss Tully is waiting for her walky walk.  She is screwed up as much as I am with this stupid time difference!


I made chicken taco’s for dinner.  I wanted to try that corn salsa that we bought the other day and man, is it ever good!



With the chicken taco, I added black beans and diced green chili’s.  Then on corn tortillas, I added avocado, sour cream and corn salsa with the chicken.  I made a lot just so I could make burritos for tomorrow’s dinner. Something I can pop in the oven after setting up in Sioux City.

Tomorrow’s drive is supposed to be 3 hours, and 4 minutes.  Road Hog has already cleaned up outside so we don’t really have a lot to do in the morning.  Let’s just hope the temp is something I can deal with!  


No comments:

Post a Comment