Wednesday, January 5, 2022

We Had To Surrender!




Well, we had to go get our Texas license.  What a pain that was!  And, we had to surrender our Washington state license.  It makes sense, but what a whole rigmarole!!!  Can you tell who is in the photo without the face?  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I'll give you a hint....someone with a high, (very high) forehead!  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I crack myself up!! ๐Ÿ˜‚





We were in the store the other day and look at this icky stuff!  Alligator bites and frog legs.  We're not in the PNW anymore!



Today is my Aunt Jackie's birthday!  Happy Birthday again Aunt Jackie!  To celebrate, Road Hog and I went for some cajun cuisine.  Even though we aren't in Odessa to help celebrate with Aunt Jackie, it was a really good excuse to try LeBlanc's Cajun Kitchen!  And oh man!  What a feast! There was a shrimp po'boy in the photo above....mind you, this was only a half of one!




Then there was fried catfish and fries, and onion rings.  All good stuff!





Then Road Hog had to get some nuggets.  Ewww!  These aren't chicken nuggets but stupid alligator nuggets.  Road Hog and Angela had some alligator on a stick at a Seattle Bite.  This is just so gross.  I don't eat reptile!!  Angela, does Ly eat reptile?  ๐Ÿ˜‚. I wonder if he does as much as he hates snakes?!

I wanted to post a photo of some blue sky!  I know there is some flooding going on up in Chehalis.  With all the snow melt and now almost 5 inches of rain, I am kind of glad it is 75 degrees here and a little humid.  Just as long it gets chilly at night, I'm good!  We are thinking of our friends and family up in Washington.  ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง



1 comment: