Monday, January 3, 2022

Old Rod Baby!!


We had to drive in to Conroe this morning to visit Costco.  We passed the above building...I didn't even know Rod Stewart was a dentist!  Will wonders ever cease?  I wonder if he sings while he is working on your teeth?

Who in the heck ordered all of this cold weather?! 😀 I did, I did!!! ✋. All of the humidity is GONE!!!  Woohooo!!!  Yesterday we got up in the morning to 24 degrees, and this morning it was up to 30 degrees!  How nice it is!  It is sunny during the day, up around 55 degrees.  No more air conditioner going, and the fireplace feels great!

 


Ethel Louise was helping me fold and put away the laundry.  Lucy, of course, was sleeping (in the back).  If there is any kind of box or container around, you will always find Ethel sitting in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment