Tuesday, January 18, 2022

It Is All About My Tully


Here is our home last night.  The wolf moon was right above us!


 

Tully continues to be on the upswing.  I didn't have to take her out at all last night.  It was the first time in almost a week!  She is doing so much better.



She has taken a couple of walks today, and has eaten about 3 small meals of chicken and rice, which she loves.


So, I have been worrying about something that just came to me this week.  Do you know that little story that one says to babies, about their little toes, and the little piggies?  This little piggy wee'ed wee'ed all the way home?  For some reason, the little piggy that went to market, I have always thought that it meant that the little pig went shopping.  He did go shopping didn't he?



1 comment:

  1. He went to the market because he wanted to get some food to cook. I think he was bacon something

    ReplyDelete