Tuesday, January 11, 2022

My Little Tully Mae


Look at how big Texas cattle grow!  This animal could feed a family of 6 for 10 years!  We pass this every time we need to go into Willis/Conroe.  Today we had to go into town because Tully had a doctors appointment.


 
This is Sprinkles.  Such a beautiful cat!  She had dark blue eyes, and she lives in the vet office.  She needs a new home, and I would have taken her if I didn't already have two at home.  I don't want to be called the crazy cat lady!  Being called the crazy chicken lady was bad enough!



Tully had an appointment for a couple of things.  First, she needed her heart worm/flea medicine, and also because she has lump on her chest that I wanted the doctor to look at.  The lump is about a 25 cent piece big and it is called a lipoma.  We're going to keep our eyes on it and if it needs to be removed, then we will have it done.  Nothing to do about it right now though.  I do want to mention that Tully has only gained .4 of a pound since we have been on the road!!!!  Not even 1/2 of a pound!  I'm so proud of her!  We were pretty impressed with the vet that we took her to.  Small town doctor that didn't charge an arm and a leg.  She, and her staff, took good care of my pup and that means a lot to us.  So a loud shout out to Willis Animal Hospital!  👏👏






No comments:

Post a Comment