Friday, January 21, 2022

Couple Of Days Of Winter


We have had a couple of days of winter, but without the snow.  It has been getting down to about 28 degrees at night, and about 45-50 degrees during the day.  No, I am not complaining!




I couldn't even unlock my side of the truck this morning because the lock was frozen.  Road Hog was able to get in on his side and unlock my door.  See the 28 degrees there in the middle, on top?  Freezing!





We had to run to JC Pennys again today to take back that air fryer we had bought.  We didn't care for it.  And on the way home, look what we found!  Our favorite book store!  Just a couple of weeks ago I told Road Hog that I needed a good Davenport novel.  I not only found one, I found more than one!  John Sandford is the writers name and he is good.  I was able to find another author, James Patterson, and picked up a couple of his books that I haven't read.



I went looking around in Pennys and saw this brand called Juicy.  Who would wear something like this?  Surely not ole ladies!  And I haven't seen any teenagers/young adults wearing something with Juicy on it.  Who comes up with this crap?  Who walks around with Juicy on their clothes?  Gosh, I hope that whoever wears these clothes, they aren't advertising!




Here is Lucy fast asleep.  She didn't even open her eyes when I walked in the room.   Her head again on Grandma's marbles.  I wonder what she is dreaming....

Tully is back to her normal self.  She is so excited to go for her walks, and for her chicken and rice meals.  I might just keep her on chicken and rice since it is good for a sensitive stomach.  She is getting up there in years, so it is understandable.  She'll be 8 in June, which is 48 in chihuahua years.  She is catching up to me!



1 comment:

  1. the other reason we took the air fryer back was we had the electric fireplace heater on and the electric space heater on, then powered up the air fryer and blew all the fuses.

    ReplyDelete