Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Busy Days!

 


We've been pretty busy around here.  One of the grocery stores that we like is called Fresh.  Everything is fresh!  The vegetables and fruit, the meats, and everything else in between.  They even have this dry-aged beef thingybob in the store.  Dry aged beef.  (Ewww).  Have you ever smelled dry aged beef?  Not pleasant.  To me anyway. 




They even have a humidifier for their cigars.  Road Hog was drooling.  Here and at the aged beef.  The guy with the mop was following him around, mopping up the mess Road Hog was leaving behind.




I thought these bags of chips were kind of weird.  No, I will not try crawtators or voodoo chips.  I can only imagine....If any one of you want to try these, let me know and I will get you some.  And, I will hand deliver them if I can watch you eat them.  All of them.  😂





Now I think it is officially official.  We received our Texas drivers license!  I haven't used mine yet, but I will!





There aren't any Costcos here in Tyler, but there are Sam's Club.  We really don't want to join Sam's so we decided to go to Terrell, about 70 miles away, to shop at Costco.




So after shopping, dang if we didn't end up at Buc-ee's again!  Hey, it was lunch time and they have barbecue!!  Plus, they sell diesel, and we were down half a tank.  Great timing!  No photos of our food, but I can tell you that it was again very good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment