Saturday, January 8, 2022

Storms !!

 

Here is the Dam alcohol store.  Yes, Road Hog has visited this place.  It doesn't look like it is something special.  In fact, it looks home made.😂


Same Ethel Louise, same box, different place and different time.




Same Ethel Louise, different blankets, different time of day.




We are having a storm today.  Tully and Ethel Louise cuddled up in blankets with me.  I circled Ethel's leg sticking out.  We have had thunder storms, and wind, and some tornado sightings south east of us.




It has rained off and on all day.  68 degrees, and a bit humid.  We aren't having the kind of rain that Washington is having though!  That whole state is flooded!  Hopefully the rain has stopped and the water level is going down.  I saw where I-5 was closed at exit 77 and on because of all the water over the highway, and highway 6 was closed in a couple of spots.  I think we got out of there just in time!




No comments:

Post a Comment