Saturday, August 20, 2022

The Fair and My So-Called Friends!

 

Tully found another friend.  This is Tommy, the RV host.  


Here is Tully and Snowball, Tommy and Trish’s pup.



This past Tuesday we went to the Southwest Washington Fair that is held in Chehalis.  What a fun time!  We went with our good (so-called) friends! 😂



There were a lot of horses!  And they were all gorgeous!


And the pigs!  A lot of them too.  I feel sorry for all of these animals because it was so hot, and they weren’t in their familiar pens.



This dude was huge!  What wasn’t at the fair was peeps and rabbits.  Too many diseases with those animals.  Another thing that the fair didn’t have? CORN DOGS!!  There was not one place selling corn dogs. I guess the guy that was going to sell them became sick the night before and couldn’t make it to the fair.  I go to the fair BECAUSE of corn dogs!  In fact, our friends Aune and Gene gave me a coupon to buy me as many corn dogs I wanted!  But nooooo, no corn dogs to be found!  We came home and Gene and Aune went on to Raymond. Shortly thereafter, I received this photo: 



How dare they?  And let me make this clear…this was all Gene! He couldn’t wait to take this photo because as you can see, there is frost on the corn dogs!  He wanted to send me this photo so bad, he couldn’t even wait to cook them!  So, Aune, I forgive you.  Gene, I’m holding on to my coupon to use it next year!  And I’m telling Tully what you did to her momma!
Honestly, we will miss you tremendously!!  See you next year!




 








No comments:

Post a Comment