Tuesday, August 23, 2022

And Now You Know The Rest Of The Story!

 

Finally! A sunset that I was able to catch!  We didn’t have these in Washington.  Or maybe the sun is going down earlier and I am still up to catch them.  Either way, here it is! You’re welcome!


God Bless America!


This is the cheapest diesel that we have seen in a long time. $130 to fill up.



And now for the rest of the story.  Do you remember what happened last week when we went to the fair and there wasn’t a corn dog to be found?  And our friends took a photo of themselves with frozen corn dogs in their faces?  Well, look what showed up at our door today! Four corn dogs and a bag of curly fries.  From door dash. And hot.



I can’t believe that Gene and Aune sent us lunch! Of corn dogs! And curly fries!  Thanks so much guys! I do forgive you for that photo, but I will keep my coupon for corn dogs for next year.  I miss you two already!  Thanks for making my day! 😘😘




No comments:

Post a Comment