Friday, August 26, 2022

Happy Tully’s Day!

 

I know today is Tully’s day, but here is a photo of her sisters.  They were being pretty cute this morning.


God bless America!



This is Wolf Lodge Marina.  It’s next to Wolf Lodge Creek. 😂  It’s clear water, and you can go swimming if you want. Or maybe wading since it is about 2 to 3 feet deep.




I took Tully to the dog park.  She had the whole park to herself.


It was a beautiful day today, up to about 88 degrees.  The heat sure feels different when you’re surrounded by trees in the mountains.  We made a Costco run into Coeur d’Alene and diesel for the truck was $4.69. I think this was the first Costco I have seen that sells diesel.  And we bought a watermelon that was excellent.



Trailers and fifth wheels were coming in all afternoon.  This fifth wheel was towing a trailer with a four wheeler on it. No way Jose! I would not tow behind my fifth wheel. I think that is an accident waiting to happen. I’m not into four wheelers, obviously. 😂 Leave that four wheeler at home!




Road Hog barbecued dinner tonight.  Man, I love camping!



Dinner was pork chops and roasted golden beets and carrots.  Best meal ever!



If you didn’t know, today is Tully’s day! Happy National Dog Day.  Tully is the best traveling dog there is.  She is quiet, loves most people (including men), loves her sister Ethel Louise, (we are still working on getting along with Lucy), loves her walky walks, her treats, and her momma, and dad.  She is my bugged eye beauty, baby face, and my Tulls. Who has ever heard of a nice, quiet chihuahua?  Tully is pretty special, and not only to us but to all of our friends. Happy Tully Day, or Happy National Dog Day!











No comments:

Post a Comment