Thursday, December 1, 2022

Last Night In Odessa!



Lucy and Ethel Louise are sad to leave Odessa.  They’ve had a great time here, as did we!  



Tully is sad to leave too.  She had gotten some great scratches from my cousin Kyle.  Kyle isn’t in to licks and kisses, so scratches had to do.


Tully has had a very tough time going potty here at the park.  Way too many goat heads.  We solved that problem by either taking her to Aunt Jackie’s, or walking her to the other end of the park to the dog run.



God Bless America!



Finally! I remembered that my phone can take photos! 😂  I have had so many opportunities, but could I ever remember?  



We had just gotten home from eating dinner, so we were all happy.



Not a great photo, but the food was excellent!  Kyle and I had chicken, Road Hog had steak, and Aunt Jackie had shrimp.  Plus, we even had dessert.  If you are ever in the Odessa area, visit the Barn Door!  The service and food was great! And say hi to Zoe on your way




And another photo of my Tully.  Even though it looks warm, it wasn’t.  It is forever windy in Texas, and it had a chill to it.  The only reason she didn’t have her sweater on was because this was the time she was supposed to do her business.  But she didn’t, so I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

We have had so much fun with Aunt Jackie and Kyle.  We will miss them tremendously.  We leave in the morning to head to San Angelo, which is only a 2 hour, 11 minute drive.  We will be there until next Tuesday, then it’s on to Pipe Creek, Texas.  There, we will have a 3 month rest.  After that, we hope to spend some time in Arizona to see my son and his fiancée.  




No comments:

Post a Comment