Saturday, December 10, 2022

Born!

 


God Bless Texas!

We had to go into Boerne yesterday to pick up a prescription and to do a little shopping.  When I see the word Boerne, my brain thinks ‘born’.  But no, it isn’t pronounced born.  It is pronounced‘Bernie’.  Boerne doesn’t even look like Bernie! The story of my life…


Here is what we paid for diesel yesterday.  Even gas is lower than what I’ve seen.




God Bless Texas!


We are expecting rain later on tonight. The weather here has been in the mid 70’s, but only about 64 at night, which I’m not fond of.  If it would just cool down 10 more degrees, I would be happy.  It doesn’t even seem like we are in the month of December!



If you look at our trailer at night, it does look like December.  Road Hog put lights on the bottom of our home.  Doesn’t it look cheerful?  


No comments:

Post a Comment