Saturday, October 15, 2022

Atlantic Ocean!

 


Here is my first look at the Atlantic Ocean!  How cool is that?!  Ang, Murphy and Sal took Road Hog, myself and Tully to the ocean!


The ocean was awesome!  Lots of shells, 72 degrees and warm water!


There were some clouds but still nice weather.  

This is one of my favorite photos. Angela and Sal.



Here is Murphy and his Papa.



I picked up this shell and found a heart.


One of the coolest thing that I found was a bird skull. I gave it to Murphy to take to school.



Sal loves the ocean.  And she also loves to dig.  She isn’t allowed to dig at home but at the ocean it was a go!


Look at that nose!


Murphy was busy building a castle.


There were lots of pelicans fishing.


After lunch it was ice cream time!



God Bless America 🇺🇸



There were a couple of kitties that missed us!



It’s fall here in Mebane, North Carolina.  It was 75 today and in the upper 30’s at night.  Great weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment