Thursday, April 6, 2023

Still Here in Pahrump!

 


We have been having some crazy weather! Lots of wind, rain and snow!  The mountains got socked, and we just had a tad bit. But with the wind….


And the dirt, our home is dirty once again!




We needed to run in to TSC and I should remember that it’s spring! Lots of little ducks! And chicks!




God Bless America!


We went out for dinner today and I had the best pizza I have ever eaten! The place is called Farinata Italian Style Pizza and the pizzas are cooked in a wood oven. Our pizza didn’t have sauce on it and I tell ya, the best pizza that I have ever had! It was delicious! Freshly made, took less than 8 minutes!



This picture is for my brother Dwayne. Per this guys truck, he is retired from the Air Force. I was wondering Dwayne, if you look close in his rear view mirror, if you recognize him at all? 😁

Road Hog received a note from Texas, jury duty! He went on line and because he is over 70, he was able to opt out!


No comments:

Post a Comment