Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter!

 

We haven’t had much of a chance catching the sunset. But last night I was able to catch it!


I was also able to catch the moon this morning.  We didn’t make it to Death Valley. Maybe another time.



In Nevada, when you go to a grocery store, you have the option to gamble. These machines were in Albertsons! What a quandary! Do I shop for food or gamble? 😂 Yes, I shopped! Come on now!


We leave in the morning for Mina. (Pronounced Meena). It’s out in the middle of nowhere but we stocked up on groceries, (see, no gambling!) so we should be good until we leave Mina next Friday. Fun times!

Happy Easter! We didn’t do any special, and we even had leftovers from last nights dinner. Road Hog has already cleaned up the outside, putting almost everything away. We have a long drive in the morning but I’m ready! Mina should have cooler weather, not in the 80’s like today. We even used our air conditioners today!  








No comments:

Post a Comment