Monday, April 17, 2023

Nevada Sunshine!

 

So we had Indian cuisine on Saturday for our anniversary. I ordered the chicken biryani. It was delicious!

Road Hog had the lamb biryani.  Mind you, this isn’t what he really wanted. He did order the goat biryani, but I told him he wasn’t eating goat in front of me. So he changed his mind. (As if the lamb was any better!) But both meals were good, and we each brought 1/2 home for breakfast the next morning.



We’ve been having some nice weather. Highs around 65-70, lows in the upper 30’s. Tonight it is supposed to get down to about 30. Love this chilly weather!



Here is my Tully. She likes it here I think. She doesn’t like the fake grass though and she isn’t allowed to pee on it. Everyone has dogs here, I’m sure some of this grass has been peed on!



We went shopping at Costco this morning and bought a box home for the cats. Ethel Louise got to sit in it first.


And not long after it was Lucy’s turn. Can you see how Ethel kind of out weighs her sister? 😂 They both turned 14 this month! 



No comments:

Post a Comment