Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Snows!

 


Look what we woke up to yesterday morning! It was about 29 degrees, and everything was white!


It didn’t last long. The sun came out and by noon all the white was gone. It was even colder this morning, 24 degrees, but after tomorrow this cold front should be gone.



Because of the chilly weather, I made chicken and dumplings today.  The best ever! I remember my dad used to make this when I was little but I wouldn’t eat the dumplings because I don’t like soggy bread stuff. I could kick myself now because dumplings aren’t soggy! At the time I thought they were because they were cooked in liquid. But now, after realizing that the dumplings are steamed, I absolutely love them. If I could only go back in time and try my dad’s dumplings!



No comments:

Post a Comment