Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Summer, Winter, Summer All In One Week In Texas

 

This past week has been so confusing.  As you can tell, Ethel Louise is contemplating just what is going on. One day it was was 78 degrees outside, the next day it was below freezing.  I had to remind her that we are in Texas.



It has been so cold out the past three days that Tully had to get dressed to go pee.



We are right on the edge of a cold front, and with the wind and sleet, we were iced up.


And everything was iced up!  Today we got up to 36 degrees, but not all the ice melted.


But I tell ya, the insulation in our rig is awesome.  We were snug like a bug in a rug.  


We stayed home and stayed off the icy roads.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 40’s, warm enough to melt all the ice.




People let me tell you ‘bout my best friend

She’s a warm hearted puppy who’ll love me ‘til the end…🎼🎼🎼🎶🎵🎶🎵

(I hope you don’t have this song in your head the rest of the day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment