Friday, February 10, 2023

Count Down Is On!

 


I saw a couple of deer near the woods yesterday. As soon as I took their photo, they ran, and there had to be at least 20 of them in the herd.  I heard a lot of crashing and running through the woods. No, I didn’t take a photo of them, I was in awe of the size and noise of the herd.



For dinner yesterday, Road Hog barbecued some chicken that I had marinated in ginger, garlic and other goodies.



I made a peanut sauce and jasmine rice and chicken satay was for dinner.  It has been a while since we’ve had this, and on a cold day it hit the spot!




Here is this morning’s sunrise! 



Here are the rays shining through the clouds. The wind started last night and hasn’t let up all day.  The high was 55 degrees, and it’s supposed to freeze tonight.

Road Hog’s MRI was yesterday, and more than likely he will have surgery when we get to Centralia. He has a torn meniscus.  He is to continue to wear his brace, and his doc will find a surgeon for him up north.  We have a 3 month stay in Centralia, so that’s good news.

We are leaving next Friday! Here is February’s schedule. See if you can figure it out!  If you click on the photo, it will make it bigger and probably easier to read.




No comments:

Post a Comment