Thursday, February 23, 2023

Last Day In Texas!

 


Here is our view out our door. Gorgeous and no sand or dirt blowing! We’ve had a pretty calm day today. Not too far from us, 100 mph was recorded yesterday during the wind storm. 

About 3:30 this morning, the coyotes were screaming.  I woke Road Hog because his window was open and I didn’t want him to miss the noise! Did I get a thank you? Nooooo. So if the coyotes are out there tonight, I’ll wake him again! 😂


The neighbors were gone and this little birdie spent forever waiting for someone to come to the door. It was such a fat little bird.

Tomorrow we are heading to Bowie, AZ. Just in case you didn’t know, Bowie is pronounced Boo-e.  (No, I didn’t know this until someone corrected me. And I think we all know who that someone was!) We will be leaving Texas! It seems like it took months and months to drive across Texas.  Well, we did have a ten week break! 😏 On to Arizona! 






No comments:

Post a Comment