Friday, February 3, 2023

Summer Days Are Here Again!

 


We are finally out of the freezing zone! It was up to 58 degrees out today which is just right for me. To celebrate, can you guess what I made?



Yep, a cherry pie! It’s been a couple of years since I’ve made a cherry pie, and I don’t know why I waited so long!



Road Hog’s comment was that it was the best pie I have ever made. I have to admit, it was pretty darn good. Gene, should we save you a piece? 😂 Sorry, too late!



Here is this morning’s sunrise. No clouds!


And during the day, still no clouds. In fact, it was so nice, Road Hog was able to barbecue some baby backs.



The ribs are so much tastier when they’re cooked outside.




I roasted some veggies to go along with the ribs.  Guess what we had for dessert?

We are still working on our schedule, and I will post it soon. I do know that on February 17th, we are on our way to Stockton, Tx. More of that to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment