Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Back From The Dead!

 

We have been out of commission for a while.  Both of us have been sick, but now have finally come out of it.  It has been a long long week!

Anyway, up in the photo above, I circled the little window where I saw that a bird was trying to get in.  I went outside and here is what I saw:



😂 it looks like a little robin fledging.  How can I tell it is a young'un?  Look at the little tuffs of feathers on his head.  How cute is that?  He rested for a while then took off.




OK Aunt Jackie!  Sorry I am so late in these photos.  Here is the kitchen. I'm not sure if the island was in when you were here.  They do have the appliances, they just need to be installed.




The living room.  Lots of barn doors.  And the flooring throughout the house is awesome.  Nothing that the animals can destroy.



Here is the supervisor in I guess what is the family room.  I'm not too sure what this room is, but as you can see, Abby is hard at work.




The main bathroom.  Plumbing and electric are all done.




The office.




And the guest room.




The utility room, with the dog wash area, and one of the back doors.




The master bath.  We live in a 42 foot fifth wheel and I think there is more room in their master bath than in our fifth wheel!




The back patio and back of the house.

And the front of the house.


And Aunt Jackie, what we both feel the most important thing, a place to bird watch!  Lots of little birds flying around, making homes out of these birdhouses.



This was taken last week before any of us became sick!  Oh, the good ol' days!  😂



And of course, my little Tully.  She is such a good pup.  Abby has really quieted down since she is a bit older and doesn't bother Tully at all.



Here is Lucy in the middle of ... I don't know what.  I do know that she is the same color as our pillow and chair, and if she didn't have white fur on her, she would be lost to us forever.





We had DISH come out today and after 3 hours, we finally have TV!  We had to remove the fireplace to look at all those wires!  Lazydays did such a lousy job with the installation of our DISH.  They did NOTHING right with what we ordered.  So, do not give your business to Lazy Days in Woodland, WA.  They do not return calls, and we are having to go through our manufacture for resolving our issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment