Thursday, June 9, 2022

Guess What?! It’s Raining Yet Again!!

 

You know, I think Lucy knew that Ethel almost died the other day. She was kind of freaked out, Ethel being stuck and all. She was going back and forth, in and out of the bedroom, supporting her sister while Road Hog was cutting her out. Lucy just seems more tolerant of Ethel, and of Tully too. It takes almost her sister losing one of her nine lives….



One of the things that I have really missed in the PNW are the Mountain View’s.  But, as anyone knows, those views come at a price!



The traffic is one price and the rain is another!  How much rain can the month of June handle?  I am so sick of both!!  Take me back to the windy state of Texas! 😂



We celebrated a couple of birthdays today! Tully turned 8 years old!  That is 44 in human years!  She had an extra bone today. And it was Road Hogs birthday today. I won’t say his human years, but if he was Tully, he would be 14!  We celebrated by going to a Korean restaurant for dinner.  This dinner was so good! The restaurant is called Korea House. I didn’t know that the chicken that I ordered would be spicy, and it was, but it was so good that I overlooked the spicy!  Road Hog had the flounder, and then we shared a whole bunch of sides. 

We have RV repair coming out tomorrow to work on our new home.  We were contacted by Vanleigh, and they are aware of what needs to be done, and we will keep them in the loop of the costs.  We are so happy with the layout, the heat and air, the double pane windows (noise level is very low!) the bamboo king size mattress, the REFRIGERATOR!! The list goes on and on. The storage is amazing! Once we get completely unpacked, I will post photos!













No comments:

Post a Comment