Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Happy 4th and Other Things!

 

As you can tell by Tully’s face, she doesn’t care too much for Lucy. I think there is a little bit of intimidation coming from both sides. It has always been like this…even at the farm.  Tully might be the princess but Lucy Lu is the queen.

Tully had a very hard time during the forth.  The cats could care less, but we spent the whole day with Tully to keep her calm.  It was past midnight when the loud booms stopped.



Then there is Ethel Louise.  She got a new bed last week and even before I could place it where her other bed was, she tried it out to see if she could fit.  I think we were all surprised, including Ethel Louise, that she fit just fine.




I’ve been feeding the birds and the bunnies. Some of these bunnies are smaller than my fist, so there are lots of babies around! 




Then there is Lucy Lu.  She covers herself on her own.  Normally her head is also hidden, but I think she wanted to see what the other animals were up to.




We are currently camping in Anacortes.  It is beautiful here.  Lots of trees, (but not blocking my satellite!), and so quiet!  We are here until Sunday, then we move back down to the La Conner Marina.




We have had some problems with our new home.  We finally found someone to come out and fix some things.  One of the things was the dryer.  I didn’t think the ventilation was working all that great because when I dried clothes, and I opened the dryer door, lots of lint would float out. Road Hog and the repair dude took out my dryer and the dryer hose was too long and smashed in a couple of places.  They fixed all of that, put everything back together and it works like a charm! Woohoo!




Another problem we had was a new problem.  When we moved up here from La Conner, the bedroom slide wouldn’t come in.  We finally got it in, parked here in Anacortes, and the slide wouldn’t come out.  After finagling it and playing with the buttons, we got it out.  The repair dude started it up to bring it in, and it came in! What?  Honestly, if I didn’t have a video of it when I was trying to bring it in, he would have thought I was a liar!  The bedroom slide has two motors, on the top, on each side.  They were out of sync.  I’m happy to say that they are now in sync!





One of the problems we had was with the satellite.  We were without satellite for 3 weeks. Do you know what that means? We used our internet for watching tv. Which means now we don’t have internet unless we use our phones for hot spots. It does work, but we have decided to go with Starlink RV.  We will try it out and let you know how well it works.






No comments:

Post a Comment