Thursday, March 16, 2023

Relaxing In Quartzsite!

 

Yesterday, we got on the road about 9:30 am. What we were supposed to do is drive straight out of our pull through but because we had a tree that was pretty close, Road Hog decided to back up and leave behind our site.  I have to admit, he is getting pretty good hauling our huge home around! The back up was flawless! And we did this in the rain! Lots of thanks go to our neighbors Chuck and Sandy! Hope to see you two down the road!



God Bless America!



God Bless America! Look at that rain! Reminds me of Washington! It took us forever to go through Phoenix! Next time we will by pass that city!



God Bless America! This part of Arizona has almost the same amount of American flags as Texas!




Here we are coming into Quartzsite! What a beautiful day!



Here is our view out the back. Nothing but desert! It’s gorgeous here! Low 70’s and there is no humidity! We’ve been taking Tully on her walky walks out there and there is so many new smells!



We weren’t all the way set up here. But we have a huge space, enough room for the truck to be parked next to us.



We are in with the big rigs.  The roads are huge, the people, travelers and hosts, are all so nice. I can see why people spend the winter here.

I’m doing so much better! Tomorrow is day 5, and my last day of ivermectin! My voice is almost all the way back, my ears are almost all the way unplugged, and my cough is so much better!



1 comment:

  1. Sandy here: we hope to see you two again also!

    ReplyDelete