Tuesday, March 14, 2023

It Has Been A Long Week!



Lucy and Ethel Louise. No cares in the world except where the sunbeam is going to hit next.


Road Hog went and picked up some dinner for us. He went to a near by tavern to pick up his bacon cheeseburger, and sweet potato fries.


I have heard such rave reviews about the in and out burger. I haven’t eaten beef in over 4 years and was hankering for a burger. But, it was too late! I couldn’t taste it! I’ve come down with a cold and it was a very crappy burger! 



Here is what I have been living on. I am also taking ivermectin, which isn’t in the photo. Road Hog is taking the same thing, except for the ivermectin. He is feeling pretty good. I can’t sleep at night because of all my coughing, so I’m not very active during the day. I think I’m over the hump, we will see tomorrow. We are moving in the morning to Quartsite.  Hopefully it will be cooler! 79 degrees out today! Too hot!! We will be in Quartsite until next Monday. Please let it be cooler! 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment